PLEASE READ - GPS will not get you to us!
Imagine Peace Massage is located at 8435 University Blvd Suite 6 Clive, IA 50325. Our office is located on the UPPER level and our entrance and parking lot are in the BACK of the building, facing North to Clark Street.
From 86th Street: turn East onto University Blvd, turn left onto NW 84th Street, turn left onto Clark Street, turn left into the first driveway.
Our building has maroon awnings.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 1 day (24 hours) before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of your service.
If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to ANYONE who has been sick, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. This has been our policy long before COVID-19 was around. Yes, even "just a cold" or "the tail end of a cold". We want to stay healthy so we don't pass on more illness to our families, clients, and community. Missed work time for us means less income for our families, and less appointments available for our clients. Please be considerate of your practitioner and other clients by canceling your appointment as soon as possible. A notification of your illness will be required no later than 9am the date of your appointment. Your practitioner will provide the same courtesy to you. The cancellation fee may be waived at the discretion of your practitioner if the appointment is able to be filled.
What to expect from us
- We will provide a safe, peaceful, positive, and sanitary environment.
- All massage therapists and staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our studio.
- We will sanitize all areas and equipment used between each session.
What we expect from you
- All clients are REQUIRED to wear a face mask in all areas of our clinic (aside from being face down on the massage table).
- Please wait in your car until 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to ANYONE who has been sick, please reschedule. This has been our policy long before COVID-19 was around. Yes, even "just a cold" or "the tail end of a cold". We want to stay healthy so we don't pass on more illness to our families and clients. Missed work time for us means less income for our families, and less appointments available for our clients. Please be honest about your health and we will do the same for you!
- Please use social distancing with other clients.
- Please be understanding with us as we learn more and policies change.